YJCB is a leading manufacturer specialized in providing non-stick carbon steel Bakeware in China. Nonstick Bakeware,Bakeware Tools,Carbon Steel Cake Mold,Silicone Soap Mold Yangjiang YJCB Trade Co., Ltd , https://www.cbprokitchen.com
The effective sealing of pumps and valves depends on the overall condition of the individual components, especially graphite packing installation and adjustment. Before installing the packing, make sure that the graphite packing equipment has been effectively isolated from the site and system. The following content is used to guide maintenance personnel, engineers, and assemblers to properly install and adjust the packing.
1. Required tools: When removing the old packing root and replacing the new packing root, special tools are required and the gland nut is pre-tightened with a fastener. In addition, it is necessary to use standard safety facilities and comply with relevant safety regulations. Before installation, you must first be familiar with the following equipment: cutting machine for checking packing ring, calibration torque wrench or wrench, safety helmet, caliper inside and outside, lubricant for fastener, reflector, packing remover, cut graphite packing Tools, vernier calipers, etc.
2. Cleaning and inspection: 1) Slowly loosen the gland nut of the stuffing box to release any residual pressure in the packing assembly; 2) Remove all old packing and thoroughly clean the shaft/rod packing box; 3) Check Are there any corrosion, dents, scratches, or excessive wear on the shaft/rod? 4) Check the other parts for burrs, cracks, and wear that will reduce the life of the graphite packing; 5) Check the packing box for excessive clearance and Shaft/shaft eccentricity; 6) Replace parts with major defects; 7) Check old packings as a basis for failure analysis to find the cause of early failure of packing.
3. Measure and record the diameter of the shaft/rod, the bore diameter and the depth of the stuffing box, and record the distance from the bottom to the top of the stuffing box when the ring is sealed with water.
4. Select Packing: 1) Ensure that the packing used should meet the operating conditions required by the system and equipment; 2) Calculate the cross-sectional area of â€‹â€‹the graphite packing and the number of packing rings needed according to the measurement record; 3) Verify the plate Root to ensure it is not defective; 4) Before installation, make sure the equipment and packing are clean. 5. Preparation of Packing Rings 1) Braided Packing Wrap the packing on a suitable sized shaft, or use a calibrated packing cutter; cut the packings neatly (but square) or mitered (as required) 30-45 degrees), cut one ring at a time, and check whether the dimensions are correct with the shaft or valve stem. 2) Molded packing ensures that the ring size is precisely matched to the shaft or stem and, if necessary, cuts the packing ring according to the packing manufacturer's operating instructions or requirements.
5. Install graphite packings. Carefully install one packing ring at a time. Place each ring around the shaft or stem. Before installing the next ring, make sure that the ring is fully seated in the stuffing box. Next The rings should be staggered, at least 90 degrees apart, and generally require 120 degrees. After the first ring is installed, tighten the nut by hand and press the cover evenly. If there is a water seal ring, check its distance from the top of the stuffing box. At the same time ensure that the shaft or valve stem can rotate freely.
6, adjust the packing:
Where is the graphite packing used? How to use graphite packing?
a. Valve Packing Consult with the manufacturer of the packing or the company's technical department about torque regulations or percent compression. Tighten the gland nut as follows: (1) Apply torque to the gland nut to 30% of full torque or (2) Repeatedly opening and closing the valve several times, applying full torque when the valve is in the closed position; (3) Repeat step (2) 3 or 4 times.
b. Pump packing: (1) Continue to tighten the gland nut by hand; (2) After opening the pump, adjust the gland nut, allowing a little more leakage at this time; (3) Slowly tighten the gland nut, gradually Reducing leakage until the leakage reaches an acceptable level; (4) If the leakage suddenly stops, tighten the cap nut back and re-adjust to prevent the packing from overheating; (5) Adjust the leakage rate to a steady state.
7. Re-tighten and replace the graphite packing. After several hours of operation, check the adjustment of the cover and tighten it if necessary. When the cover cannot be further adjusted, the packing must be replaced.
Where is the graphite packing used? How to use graphite packing?
Dacheng Yunxiang Sealing Material Co., Ltd. is a set of science and technology. The modern medium-sized enterprise integrating development, production and sales is located in the Dacheng County Industrial Development Zone of Langfang City in the Beijing-Tianjin Corridor. The geographical position is superior and the transportation is convenient. The factory has high-quality professional and technical personnel, advanced production equipment and processes, perfect product testing methods and a high standard of technical service system. Not only can we provide high quality sealing products, but also provide customers with rich scientific practical experience, professional technical advice and sealing technology help, perfect experiment, design and after-sales service. It is an industrial production enterprise in different fields, series sealing products and seals. The most reliable provider of technology.
The company mainly produces advanced sealing materials. The products include large-diameter, basic-type, internal and external reinforced, (304 graphite or asbestos), (316L polytetrafluoroethylene) and other metal spiral wound gaskets. Ladle gaskets, toothed gaskets, corrugated composite gaskets, corrugated composite gaskets, high-strength graphite composite gaskets, graphite sheets, graphite packing rings, graphite packing, and asbestos packing. Teflon gaskets, PTFE rods. Plates, tubes, and packings of various materials, PTFE packing, carbon fiber packing series, high water-based packing, aramid fiber packing series, graphite packing series, PTFE oil-free raw materials Belts, and other products.
The company's products are applicable to various fields of national economy such as national defense, electric power, machinery, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, papermaking, shipbuilding, transportation, etc. The products have complete specifications and stable quality. Products are sold throughout the country and exported to France, Russia and some countries in Southeast Asia.
The company has consistently adhered to the "quality first, the credibility of the first" purpose and dedication to provide quality services to customers. All walks of life are welcome to cooperate and create a better tomorrow!
High quality long-lasting nonstick inside and out, perfect for all of your baking needs.
Easy cleaning and maintenance, Can be used safely in the oven baking.
We hope to cooperate with more customers for mutual development and benefits.Buyers are welcome to contact us!
YJCB is a leading manufacturer specialized in providing non-stick carbon steel Bakeware in China.
Nonstick Bakeware,Bakeware Tools,Carbon Steel Cake Mold,Silicone Soap Mold
Yangjiang YJCB Trade Co., Ltd , https://www.cbprokitchen.com